Thursday, September 16, 2010

And we're back...

So I lied about the last Jerusalem post. Pictures on Facebook counts, right?

Back to life in Provo! Bless its heart. And yesterday I left youth and entered the age of 22. I'm not sure how to feel about that. Is 22 known for anything? I feel aimless.

Yesterday I had to write a paper for media history called a "Birthday Paper." Ironic? Yes. I buried myself in the basement of the library with microfilms of old New York Times editions that happened on my birthday. September 14th of 1988, 1938, and 1888. I thought I'd just hurry and get it done, but I got addicted to reading through the old articles. Newspapers seem timeless to me (ok they're not, but you gotta admit they're old. And awesome), and I loved seeing what happened the world was doing on my b-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis