Thursday, October 6, 2011

Then and Now

I wish I knew how many hours it took to get this piece of paper!


Mmm, no I don't. It's probably better not to know.
It was a lot of hours. And dollars. And late nights. And projects. And tests.
And late nights.

But more than that, it was a lot of great classes, memorable professors, (43!) wonderful roommates...
and many much-needed naps in Memorial Hall of the Wilkinson Student Center.

That paper came from four great years.

Now I'm happily working at THIS place:


I'm an event planner there, which I love.

It's a great company, and I'm so grateful to work there!

I work with seriously talented (and happy) people.
Everyone sincerely enjoys what they do and believes in what we're working toward.

Bonus: the job is close to these cute kids,
so I'm still loving living with family!


Every morning after breakfast Jaren questions me.

J: "Where are you going?"
M: "To work!"
J: "Again??"

Moral of the story: no more asking me if I want to go to grad school, deal?
I just don't. Not now. Maybe later. Maybe not.
And I need you to be ok with that. I'm definitely ok with that :)

1 comment:

  1. I always think that you have the coolest life ever. Always traveling, always having cool jobs. Good thing I get to live vicariously through you and all of your adventures. Your job sounds amazing by the way!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis