Monday, May 22, 2023

May Madness Continues

 This week in May Madness...

Biking to playgroup, daily walks, chaperoning Bennett's field trip, Michael working on our garden, a teacher work day which gave us a (slightly frightening) preview of summer living, a retirement party for Bennett's assistant teacher, a rescheduled Field Day (Spring Zing here) because of our insane amount of rain, some more practicing for accompanying the choir, and a weekend of no date night because no babysitters to be found during this graduation madness. 

I am growing all sentimental as we get closer to the end of this year. I really loved having two kids fully at home and two kiddos in full day school with wonderful teachers and friends. It has just been some sweet, sweet months.

Bike ride to play group!

Camden clocked about 8 miles on his balance bike this day. Such a trooper.

Loved chaperoning Bennett's field trip to the Museum of Discovery this week.



I decided I should give my front porch some love. This is my brain pulling things together...

Progress downstairs! I ended up doing the same color (almost...) as our dining room upstairs.
It's one shade lighter at 125% so pretty similar to upstairs.

Tired dad does bedtime.

Walks with Camden just feel extra sweet lately.



Somebody has blueberry addiction.
This means a bath almost every morning...
blueberries have consequences.

Another soccer game, another hour of cuddles for dad. So jealous.

Progress! Going to do double battens down here.

Sunday walk around Warren Lake.


I love this picture. I also really love the sunlight on Westin's front teeth :) Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis