Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Welcome Back to the Blog!

Apparently 2016 was my year off from blogging. But we're back! And not recommitting to blogging habits of the past, because life has changed and I'm ready to be realistic here. Lately though I have been trying to identify what truly makes me happy and making those things a priority. Documenting life is seriously high on my list. I feel so fulfilled and accomplished when I finish a project that keeps a history of my life and family. So, I have been inspired for years by my friend Becca's blog and I am going to try implementing a similar system here.

First, some serious updating in two pictures:


Pod: full of all of our stuff from leaving sweet Indiana. 
New home: in Fresno, California, where Michael matched for his oral surgery residency program.
Big belly: our newest addition, who has already additioned himself. See second picture.


Meet: Bennett Steven Daetwyler!
He debuted on October 3rd, 2016 at 10:12 a.m. hitting 8 lbs 3 oz and 20 3/4 inches long.

Those birth announcement numbers always start to overwhelm me by the time the inches roll around, but now you can consider yourself fully updated.

From here on out, I'm going to do a weekly update on my family and each member, because this is a stage of constant change and if I let it slip through my fingers then it's just gone forever. That  thought overwhelms even more than the inches situation!

See you again soon, long lost blogosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis