Sunday, April 11, 2021

Cousin Day!

Playing catch up...

Highlight of the week was Saturday when the cousins came up to play!

I wish I remembered more -- every time I catch up I feel so grateful for the blog, because it obviously captures things that I would have other wise forgotten.... surprisingly quickly.

Love these boys.

Camden's been loving chasing the older brothers for a hug lately,
and it's just the cutest.


Fastest popcorn eaters in the west.
Michael and I wouldn't make anything different but dedicated popcorn eaters.

Sometimes he wakes up from his naps so GRUMPY and those are the times I'm really grateful for a few minutes of Baby Einstein to reset that whiny cutie.

Showing me the "Cars! Vroom Vroom!"


Just melting over this one's sweet cuddling cuteness.
School makes him happy and tired.

Michael is taking his grape-growing to the next level.

Cousins came! Here's some Limbo action.


Popsicles, bike rides, lunch outside, playing with a crazy dog, soccer, lots of chasing each other and something about space ships. Kids are so happy with cousins.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis