Monday, July 18, 2022

Evansville Friends

We had a fun week with visitors!

Travis and Brandon came to hang with Michael and it was fun for him to be with some of his Evansville friends for a few days. The boys thought they were the coolest and they had a good time having them around! Travis and Michael took the big kids paddle boarding at Horsetooth his first day here, and then he super kindly helped Michael fix a leaking sprinkler pipe. 

Brandon came the next day and on Friday they had a Denver day of hiking and a Rockies game. On Saturday they came with us to Westin's flag football game and then we took them to Totally 80's Pizza, and we took them to one of our favorite spots downtown where the boys had fun at the splash pad and we all got some ice cream.

The boys are loving summer and they are such cute little guys. I dropped my car off to get an oil change early one morning this week and walked home before Michael left for work. Then when it was done I walked back over with the stroller plus two scooter boys and one balance bike boy. We were such a crew riding into the dealership and I just loved that I can do those things with them and it doesn't stress me out right now. They are such good kids. 

 

He has my heart.

A friend in the ward got rid of this car and even though I'm constantly getting rid of things and avoiding accumulating more things, I knew Camden would love this.

We like taking visitors to the cute downtown Fort Collins area by the splash pad and ice cream.

Michael and his friends had a fun Denver day of hiking and a Rockies game.

They saw some moose on their hike!



So funny that he just fell asleep randomly for a nap in this postion.

The boys loved paddleboarding with daddy and Travis at Horsetooth.

My crew riding into the dealership.
Plus a baby in a stroller. We get looks, and I just am proud of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis