Sunday, November 20, 2022

Asher Baby is One

 Our little Asher turned one! 

At the beginning of the week he was too sick to celebrate. He really didn't feel well at all on his birthday or the few days after, sweet boy.

Asher is such a tender, joyful soul. His face lights up when you smile at him and his eyes are just so loving. His brothers absolutely adore him. One of my favorite parts of my last year, hands down, has been watching how much these three boys absolutely love on Asher. No one has ever been made at him. They think everything he does is adorable. They love seeing him do new things. He is a loved, loved, baby brother. We are really just all obsessed with him.

Michael is busy with networking events lately and it's a slower season for dental work. Westin loves basketball practice and games and REALLY loves keeping track of NFL games and team records. Bennett has been making some awesome swimming progress and absolutely loves kindergarten -- the first things he said to me when I picked him up recently was, "Hi Mommy. I just love going to kindergarten." That just warmed my heart. We loved meeting up with his class at a farm on their cute field trip this week. Camden has a new love for games, which is probably only because I realized I should be playing more games with him! Very into Sneaky Snacky Squirrel right now. And I am busy with my end of year life documentation (I always make photo books for all the boys, plus a family calendar for my family, and it's time to finish Asher's baby book....how is it time for that), plus keeping some small stores stocked up with my book for the holidays. We have been focusing our marketing on small stores this year and a lot have been carrying the book and moving through inventory and it's fun to see. Michael has been doing my workouts with me more and got some heavier weights for his birthday because he knows I dream of beating him in an arm wrestle and he isn't supportive of this.

Hopefully next week has healthier boys and happier birthday pictures!


Happy birthday hugs to Asher before we send the brothers off to school!

One of my favorite parts of my last year, hands down, has been watching how much these three boys absolutely adore Asher. No one has ever been made at him. They think everything he does is adorable. They love seeing him do new things. He is a loved, loved, baby brother.





He was so sick on his birthday.
I ended up getting one present out for him that night when he had a late wake up and was too stuffy to go back to bed. This sweet farm from Grandma and Grandpa Daetwyler cheered him up. 
Poor cutie.

Getting every last bit of that hummus.


He fell asleep between naps on our errands.
Only happened because he's sick, sweet boy.

We went' to Westin's Tacos for lunch,
a.k.a. Camden made us pretend food in our box fort downstairs,
and Asher just wanted to be snuggled the whole day.


Our book club read this months.
Fast, easy, a fun October book.

This turkey loved the turkey at Bennett's field trip that we tagged along on.




Bennett has a sweet class.






Feeling a little better today!

I had this drink at book club with sweetened almond milk in it and it was so delicious!
I don't like any tea so it was fun to really enjoy a cup of it. It was so cozy and tasty.

Love catching him sleeping.

Christmas presents for our siblings this year are some wood ledge shelves. 
I don't think I've done a wood project since building my own picture ledge shelf,
so it's fun to get back into it!


Westin looks forward to his basketball games.

Happy (late) birthday, sweet baby!
French toast pancakes for a "birthday" breakfast.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis