Sunday, September 22, 2024

Super Moon

We had some fun nights this week!

Monday was trivia night again with some other friends, which I just think is so fun. Then Tuesday night we walked up Coyote Ridge with a few other families to try to catch the Super Moon and lunar eclipse. We could see it so well! There was no Young Womens that night because of a youth temple trip on Friday, so it was fun to just get together with friends and be outside that night.

Michael had a meeting Thursday night so it was just me and the boys. They were so great with bedtime. Some nights aren't so smooth but I was grateful for their help that solo night. Then Friday I went to the temple for an endowment session before meeting up with all the youth and leaders for baptisms. 

Saturday was tennis and High in the morning for Michael and me, then Westin's football game. We had a babysitter that night to go out with the Dimonds but their little guy was pretty sick. Michael and I went out for Vietnamese food and did a little birthday shopping for Bennett, then came home and watched the INSANELY FUN BYU game against Kansas State. What a wild game.

We ate dinner at the Schmidts house today, and Bennett and I got to the temple this afternoon to take some pictures of him for his baptism program. He's getting to be so big! 

This little hoarder man.
Every couple weeks we clear it all out and he seems relieved a little,
but then requests thing by thing each nap and night until he's once again
sleeping in sweet chaos.

This is right after he said to me,
"Mom, I'm going to turn you into a boy.
Abracadabra, I give you a................ boy head."
I was cracking up so much and he seemed confused as to why I thought he was so funny haha.

Super Moon with a little eclipse!

We loved walking up Coyote Ridge with friends to catch the special September moon.



Michael turned some jalapeƱos from my parents into some jalapeƱo poppers.

Westin has become skilled at managing bedtimes once in a while and I love him for it.

Soccer! Camden loves soccer Thursdays. He's totally into it.

Signs of little boys -- trucks doing yoga on my yoga mat.

Another Saturday Flag Football game.

Krispy Kreme opened in Fort Collins, woohoo!
I knew the boys would love watching the donuts being made.
They were making fresh apple fritters and they put them straight from the line into our box.

This little cat. She's so cuddly.

Some baptism photos for Benny boy!

He is so excited to turn eight next month.





He had to write about building something in his experience journal for school,
and specifically what he does when it breaks.
"If it breaks, that's ok! You just start over!"
That sums up Bennett :)

Last time my parents were here Camden asked and asked if he could make a gingerbread house with them and to be honest that just kind of went in one ear and out the other for me because, so random? And gingerbread houses are not on my mind yet? Then when they drove away he said, "Well it's so sad we didn't make a house together." Breaking my heart! So I kept my eye out for Trader Joe's haunted house kits they usually put out and he's so excited to build this with Grandma and Grandpa when they come back out for Bennett's baptism. What a funny guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis