Sunday, June 26, 2011

Shady Squirrels

People gave me a lot of cautionary advice before I moved to D.C. They said it's not the safest place.

So far the squirrels make me feel more threatened than anything.
I don't like that they're not afraid of me. See for yourself:


This little guy crossed a street and climbed 20 stairs to hang out with us.

I affectionately named him Petey. But I also stayed away from him, so maybe not so affectionately.
I thought all squirrels had rabies? No one believed me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! We were actually attacked by squirrels during lunch the other day. We fed him and my coworker commented on how cute they were and then they surrounded us and started closing in, dropping from trees, leaping on to the bench and nibbling nibbling away. Watch yourself, they will be coming!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis