Thursday, December 20, 2012

That time I felt so sad.

We don't need to talk about the game last night.

.....

Well, we'll talk just a little bit about it.

I clapped and cheered for those Utah boys as loyally as I could,
completely by myself surrounded by yellow-clad people...
until we were losing by 30 points. Then I kind of just pouted.

Conversation behind me:
Guy 1: "Did you know the Jazz were this bad?"
Guy 2: "No, I didn't know they were this bad. I don't think they usually are?"
Guy 1: "I don't know, they look really bad."
Girl in front of them in the Jazz shirt: More pouting.


Are you surprised they put us, a temporarily dysfunctional couple, on the Kiss Cam?
Jazz shirt and all. It was easily the highlight of the sad, sad game.

Well, folks. Maybe next time. 
And by next time, I mean January 26 when the Pacers totally
lose their cool in the Energy Solutions Arena Delta Center.

Right? Right.

p.s. Who is this Draco and what's with his threatening of holiday plans?
I'm way too excited for our flight tonight,
and he is NOT permitted to be another holiday flight fiasco.

Don't come between me and Utah, Malfoy. 

Overlay

1 comment:

  1. Poor Jazz. Wait to be strong! And funny.... Draco.. Malfoy.
    Becca (I think i'm on my moms account :)!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis