Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Summer Catch Up: Ali's Wedding!

We loved visiting Utah in June for my sister's wedding. She was so beautiful! And we are so happy to have Matthias in the family. Their wedding was such a happy celebration, and we were grateful to be there with my family.


They were married in the Payson, Utah temple on June 20, 2015. That temple is incredibly beautiful! It made me so excited for our own Indianapolis temple to be finished soon. I'm grateful for that sweet day this summer when my family could all share Ali's special day, and be reminded about what is truly important in this life. Family! I think about my family members so much. Their happiness means the world to me and I just want to be with them forever. I know that we can be, through Christ.


Congratulations, Alison & Matthias! We love you!




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis