Sunday, February 11, 2018

Packing and Prepping

All of us:
Had a low key week between visitors and going on our trip to Arizona next week. Westin liked Tot Time at the zoo (this time he met a box turtle), and he was sad to miss preschool with his friends on Friday because of his cold. The boys and I have had a cough and cold for a few days and Michael is holding out strong. We're spending next week in Arizona, so basically I'm just doing all the laundry and packing all the things.

I put on a show for the boys so I could get things prepped for our trip,
but Bennett was only happy with it if I was holding him while he watched. Kids.

A little Ella Enchanted. Sometimes you just need a break from Lightning McQueen.
Unless you're Westin, who never wants a break from Lightning McQueen.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis