Sunday, June 3, 2018

Starting Summer

Michael:
Started his second month of internal medicine. He also started a new calling in the Elders Quorum presidency, and he has been getting home at a pretty good time. Every four days he has to stay until about 8:30pm, then the other days are better hours. We love having him around on the weekends!

Maddie:
finished our last week of preschool with Westin's sunbeam friends at our house this week. I sent out my biggest cross stitch order yet and it was really fun to see the final product. I have a couple more piano students for the summer, and I'm figuring out indoor activities to keep us happy as we get into 100+ degree days. June and July and August are no joke in Fresno. But it's at least happy to not be pregnant or nursing for the first time here during the summer heat.

Westin:
will miss preschool, he doesn't really understand summer vacation from school since the school year doesn't affect our lives at all. He really loves to cook with me still, and he has been making more lego and magnet creations that I find throughout my house. He sets them up on entry tables and night stands and various other places next to other decorations because "they're special to me, I'm proud of those". I think it's cute that he wants them to decorate our home next to the things I decorate our home with.

Bennett:
did his first Home Depot workshop with Westin this Saturday. Normally we just have Westin build the craft but it was a car this week, and we knew they would both be wanting their own car in the end. They're both obsessed with them right now, and Bennett cruised around the store in his Home Depot apron after with a big wave and smile to people. He's such a sweetie.

We went to Woodward Park last Saturday and it was too hot to be enjoyed... I need to gear up for this summer heat gradually.

Checking on Mr. T through the window.

Sunbeam lesson about ears.

Coloring together :)

"This is daddy... but where is his nose?"

Bennett is a wild thing when you want to get anything done to get ready for the day -- changing his diaper, getting dressed, brushing his teeth, and washing his face always feels like my workout for the day

Backyard digging.

We were about to take a cute picture and then he did this. He LOVES to pull my hair lately.
It's ironic because I just started growing out my hair again because I felt like I finally wasn't nursing or holding babies who love to pull hair anymore, and then this started up out of no where. He likes to double fist it.

You can frequently see four little feet sticking out of the cupboard under my sink.
For some reason they like to have a snack in here together.

Last preschool day together for this year! P is for Penguins and Prayers.


And Popcorn and Pineapple.

If there's a box around, Bennett is in it.

Waving to another little Home Depot friend.

New classic cars.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis