Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Darndest Things...

Don't you love the way kids just speak their minds?

And they get away with it. You don't get that privilege back in full until you're 70.

They just make me laugh more than anyone.

I got a voicemail from my nephew Jaren, and he sounded very concerned:

"Maddie, I'm not going to come see you in Indiana. 
I'm afraid a tornado will get me."


Then Lydia talked to me on the phone later,
telling me that I needed to watch out for tomatoes -- 
she does not want a tomato to get me and Michael.

Luckily "tomato" season has passed for the year,
so I told them they don't need to worry about that right now.

Then at church I had fun filling in for the primary pianist,
and cute Sienna's opening prayer was the best part.

"Please bless this will be the best day of our lives,
and we won't die.
Please bless our moms and dads will be good,
and we will just be so happy.
And not die."

Almost died laughing. Ironic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis