Sunday, October 22, 2017

Retiring from Farm Life

We had a simple week. The ducks and chickens left, and I was super ready for that. We cleaned our house before a happy visit from a roommate from my Jerusalem summer program (more on that visit next week). We checked on a friend's bunny and dog and the boys were super into that little bunny. We attempted to take family pictures on Saturday and we'll see if the photographer can get any good shots of that fiasco. How do you teach kids to smile? Or look at a camera? Or just... cooperate in general? The photos will be representative of life right now, I'm at least confident in that.
:)

Stinkers found the goldfish in my diaper bag and huddled up with them in a corner.
I just kept folding laundry. Pick your battles.

He is so cuddly and funny during our one-on-one time after he wakes up from his nap and Westin is still sleeping.

He wasn't so sure about this situation.

But from behind closed doors he was all about those chickens. 
We checked on a friend's bunny and dog over the weekend, and it was the cutest little bunny I've ever seen.



I tried waking him up before this picture. It went like this.
Maddie: Michael, I'm going to bed.
Michael: Whoa, what happened?
Maddie: Nothing, I'm just telling you I'm going to bed.
Michael: Oh, did I throw up?
Maddie: ...... No, do you need to throw up?
Michael: No, but it says in my chart that I did.
Maddie: [laughs and walks away]
Michael: What! Check the chart! [Falls back asleep.]

Sweet bunny eating his carrots and lettuce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis