Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Glamorous Life of the Job Searcher

Day 48 without employment.

I miss feeling productive. Well, the earning-money productive.

Sometimes I clean our little apartment and feel productive,
then I think about how much more fun it would be to get paid for that productivity.

And THEN I think of how many times I'll inevitably have that thought in my future
life of motherhood and homemaking.
Ouch.

Michael should pay me to make our house and raise our future (future future future) babies.
And I'll pay him to go to dental school.

It'll just be pushing some money around, but hey, maybe it'll make us both feel a little better.

Anyways, I'm going a little crazy, but not too much. And all it takes is a picture like this 
to brighten me up to a suitable level of positive thinking.


I love penguins.

But sometimes a picture like this is closely followed by a random email telling me I didn't get a job,
typically a job that I don't remember applying for.

Ouch again.

But it's all good - there are good things in the works, always.

And as a last resort, my friend Elyse found a job that sounds pretty interesting...

It made me laugh as much as the penguin picture did. 

Which probably means I should go check my email...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis