Monday, February 10, 2020

Michael & the Mail Keys

Things I want to remember this week:
-Westin dressing up like a 100-year-old for the 100th day of school
-Westin being mad at me for spraying girl stuff (dry shampoo) on him to make his hair grey for his old person costume
-Bennett's newly deepened love for coloring and painting
-Bike riding/walking on Sunday all together
-Me and the boys having a dragon taco party
-Michael having a great weekend in Fort Collins
-Michael finding our mysteriously missing mail keys, randomly on the front curb of our house and who knows how long they've been there. Michael always takes care of us in that specific way -- seeing things that often get missed, finding exactly what we need, doing those things that I just somehow overlook since I'm so deep in the routine of these little boys (like how Kitty didn't have water all weekend until Michael got home... sorry Kitty). We need Michael.
-Watching two LOUD annoying dogs. Wait I don't want to remember that one.
-Finishing reading "Babe" the Westin and Bennett. Westin seems to like listening to chapter books but I'm not sure how much he's picking up.
-Making "brookies" with Westin when I let him choose a cookie recipe from Mel's Kitchen Cafe
-Having friends over to watch the Taylor Swift documentary on a night that Michael was gone
-Finally making the spinach artichoke dip I've been craving since New Year's.




This system of keeping track of my basics is my new favorite thing.
I am testing consistency this year. I'm tired of waiting to start this or that when I have time for that habit,
and I'm making the habits I want happen now.








Packing away maternity clothes! This felt like the moving process has started.


They wait for me at the corners. I walk fast but those little bikes are faster!

Big eyes for his big brother.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis