Monday, December 13, 2021

Fully Into December

Michael:
is still trying to get over his cough, and still trying to study when there's never a time that studying sounds fun. It's pretty hard to get anything at all done around here... he's probably got some library time ahead of him soon.

Maddie:
surviving the nights, keeping my head above water during the day. I've become obsessed with staying on top of laundry and dishes because I feel like once one of those goes, everything goes, so I'm becoming kind of obsessed with those. Westin helps me a lot with putting laundry away. We had a ton of book orders this weekend after a large Instagram account shared about the book, so that was fun to stay on top of too. Then I got our Christmas cards out Saturday and that felt great to check off. 

Westin:
is always, always up for a game of Cover Your Assets or Checkers. He is always up to be read to. He is always up to be cuddled with at bedtime. And I feel guilt for how much I can't do all of those things as much as he wants right now. But I read a couple books to him every day and a couple games every day and... no cuddling at bedtime. But sometime soon I hope it's better around here to spread my time more rather than feeling like all of it is going to Asher and Camden.

Bennett:
is our easygoing kiddo right now and I love him for it and worry about it. Bless his sweet soul. He will be home all this next week back on virtual school because of Covid cases in his class. He's bummed about that and I am too but it's just a week before break. He's such a sweetheart.

Camden:
has sleep problems and they're just not ok right now. I feel like I am mentally prepared that Asher is going to need me a ton at night but when Camden does it puts me over the edge. He wakes up way too early, plays way too long in his bed at night, and is just a high maintenance little bedtime guy right now.

Asher:
such a sweetie. We tried walking to school with the stroller, walking while wearing him, and driving to school this week. He's not a fan of the stroller yet. But car rides and wrap walks seemed to be ok. It's just so cold right now, poor cutie. He seems congested and that makes me sad for him, we haven't really taken him anywhere so I guess it's just from the germs that we all bring home. But hopefully he gets over it quickly.
























 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis