Sunday, February 6, 2022

Bye to Boards and Grandparents

 Boards are over!

Michael will find out how he did at the end of March. He got home Tuesday night just ahead of a storm. We were unashamedly happy that the storm meant two extra days with Grandma and Grandpa!

Winter here is beautiful but I won't lie that I'm happy we've got some 50 degree days ahead to melt these roads. It does make for some cozy olympic watching though!

This week was more nursing, more pantry redoing, lots of grandparents playing, pizza Monday, some valentines making, a slow weekend, and we just found out our ward boundaries are changing Sunday night. So feels like some changes happening around here!

100 days of school!
He wanted creature power discs for his t-shirt project.

The boys always push our cars out when we leave.
I ran an errand this week and my dad came out and pushed my car and I couldn't stop laughing.




So many hours nursing this baby right here.
Just about another month and he'll want to go to sleep awake in a room by himself, 
and I'm going to miss him.


Always catching them reading, playing, or fighting together among the messes these days :)

Making Valentine's for classes!
Bug themed this year.
My favorite was when Bennett found a bug and he thought was beautiful and said, "Oh I need to give this one to Abby!"

Offered a free printable over at Lighten Print this week and I just love how it turned out.
Kindal is so talented.

Olympic watching party.
Nothing else has ever slowed these three down enough to lay down on the couch together like this :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis