Monday, January 31, 2022

The Last Test

 Michael is out in Raleigh this weekend ready to take his LAST TEST OF HIS LIFE first thing Monday morning. He's so ready for it to be behind him. We're so ready for it to be behind him.

I survived his Nashville trip earlier this month with me + four kids solo, but I wasn't really looking forward to doing that again... my sweet parents knew that and came out to visit us! I was so grateful. I just breathe easier when they're around, and so much more gets done apart from just surviving, and I just love them for taking the time and effort to visit us.

Michael changed his flight to leave earlier to avoid having a layover in DC during the big storm that's coming. My parents helped with school walks and entertaining lots of little people, and we had a Thai food/Encanto night this weekend that was supposed to be our party night of the week, but all four boys were struuuuuggling during that meal. We had other fun times though :)

Next week looks like snow... hoping that means we can keep Grandma and Grandpa here even longer!


Wallpapered my soon to be pantry! Now I need to paint those baseboards...
You think things are white, until they're not.

Pictures uploaded backwards this week...
process shot.
I went with peel and stick so don't be super impressed.

No one can get Asher to sleep. 
The only way he sleeps is falling asleep while nursing.
But Grandpa came and Asher found a new favorite cozy spot. So sweet.

I snuck away to Westin's basketball game and we had ourselves a little lunch date after.
Such a sweet boy. One on one time with kiddos is the best.

Basketball is very new for this sweet kid but he's enjoying it!


Ready to bust out the one shelf that was in here so I can start fresh.
Don't worry, I only put two holes in the wall -- ha. Whoops.

Camden only goes for the orange fishies.



Workout.



Winter swim lessons mean some cold walks to the car, 
but these guys are still loving it!

I can't quit these zucchini backed oats.
They're still my dessert each day.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis