Sunday, April 10, 2022

Getting Back Outside

I am pretty religious about blogging every Sunday night because when I don't, and I play catch up, like right now... I'm always surprised at how busy weeks feel during them and then how little I remember just a couple weeks later.

But it's starting to feel like spring around here! Westin had an Odyssey of the Mind competition on Saturday where he and his group performed their skit and "solved problem" that they've been working on on Mondays after school. It's fun to start to see what he's interested in and would like to pursue.

Michael has started planting some seeds... it's that time again. The boys are always eager garden helpers. I've been busy packing Easter orders of my book. We have quite a rush the weeks leading up to Christmas and Easter, so it's fun to see the book keep spreading!  

Bennett is getting better and better at his two-wheeler and Camden has started walking up and down the street more on his balance bike. Hopefully that means some faster rides soon so I can get back to walking a couple miles a day!

Asher is an angel.

That hand.

Garden starts!

Such a happy sweetheart.
This is him making eyes at his daddy.



Westin's piano lessons were cancelled this week,
plus his Odyssey of the Mind meetings are now done since their competition is over,
so we found ourselves with no where to be on a Monday when that used to be quite a busy afternoon.
We stayed at the school after pick up and the boys played for an hour and Asher loved swinging while in the Moby wrap. It was just a peaceful break from what can feel like busy busy constantly moving days.

Neighborhood kids are back out!
It's so fun when weather warms up.

I love my pantry.

Easter orders on their way!

I really really love packing books in the basement. 
It's one of my happy places :)

"Camden, do you want to stay tiny?"
"Sure!"
Perfect. He's so adorable right now.

Tummy time champ. Still no rolling around.

Grandpa Daetwyler brought us a huge fruit bowl that he made and I love it so much!
Holds so much more and just makes my counter a happier spot :)

Did you know you don't have to peel kiwis? You can just eat the skin?
Try it. You think it'll taste hairy/poky and it doesn't.
It's changed my kiwi life.

Camden is already taking neighbor girls for rides on his wheels.

Time to chop my hair. He'll still do this with shorter hair though :)


Bunnies are back!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis