Sunday, December 4, 2022

Sick Days

 This sick season is hitting hard. I feel like it's the same story with most everyone we talk to lately.

My Thanksgiving sickness has been up and down all week and I'm still not 100%, and Michael is the same story. Only Westin got it but he bounced back after two days. Everyone else has stayed healthy until this weekend when Asher got a fever and stayed home from church with Michael. Poor cute baby.

I've been burning through my Christmas to-do list because we have a big surprise brewing for the boys next weekend and I need all my ducks in a row before it goes down. I'm low-key freaking out about it but it's just the right next step. 

Picture captions for most of what we did this week,
because it kind of was mostly just... survive. But still a good week overall :)

Michael was brought a bunch of Sneaky Snacky Squirrel offerings and I laughed when I saw him just accepting it and watching his show. 

We had Mister Bingley here for the week, and my favorite part about the experience was the way that Camden always called him Sister Bingley. 

Bennett sure loves his birthday swing from Grandma and Grandpa

The boys room inherited our old Christmas tree and all the fun ornaments and they love it.

These two were hilarious together. Just a bunch of figuring each other out and two-way teasing.

I was so sick on Thanksgiving and the days after, and am still not 100%. Michael got hit a few days later, and then Westin, too. So he stayed home from school the first day after break and filled his day with World Cup games. I think he was ok with the set up.

Cuddles turned wrestling with some breaks for soccer watching.

Winter is so beautiful.

Our first bigg-ish snow! Camden missed bringing his bike on our school trips but he does love his new boots.

"I'm fixin' things, mama. 'Dis is hard work."

Such a snuggler when we slow down to watch something and my heart will miss these moments when he's bigger.

Very into dinosaurs right now.


Sleeping angel Bennett.

We crashed a bank's grand opening for some Santa visits, mistletoe making, drawing entering, yummy food, and some Santa hats. It was a good time.

Bundled up to go walk through the lights in Loveland.

They had real reindeer!



I mean, these two. Michael falls asleep on the couch pretty quickly into any show we watch these days, we need better shows. And Kitty is all for it.


And now... a LOT of photos of cute Westin,
as we gear up for his baptism later this month :)























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis