Saturday, March 14, 2020

Sweet New Baby Time!

This week was so special!
Little miss Elise Kimberly made her way here,
and she's so lucky to have Ali for a mom.

Ali was induced early this week, and Westin and Bennett spent the week partying with their cousins at Logan's house. I stayed at Ali's with Camden, and worked on projects while Ali was in the hospital. Food in the fridge, clothes in the drawers, cleaning this and that -- we couldn't wait to get that baby home! I was also able to see my friends Becca and Jamie during that time, which I LOVED. There is nothing like forever friends.

Ali has helped me adjust to all three of my babies coming to the world. She has taken care of me, and my kids, and helped me transition into being a mom. She teaches me so much and I am just so, so happy I was able to spend time with her when she brought her own sweet girl home. She had a great labor and delivery experience and that makes me so incredibly grateful. Elise is a little angel and it was so hard to say goodbye to her after that week.

We drove to Cedar City on Sunday to get some rest before making the rest of the drive home to Fresno. Michael had a busy week at the hospital while we were gone, and still has a crazy cough. He misses his cute boys when we're away, and it's always good to get home to him.

Heading into the hospital!



Cousin party!

Oh man, meeting her was SO much fun.



"So you're saying I'm not the youngest cousin anymore?"


Sisters.

That yawn is my favorite.

This girl. This friendship is so, so, so intertwined with my life.
I can't explain it. But she gets it. And I'm just grateful for her. <3








I cannot get over how much she looks like Ali. They're the same baby!

The real newborn life.



Just some baby cousins, hanging out.

Camden is working hard on figuring out how to play with toys.
He swung his rattle up there and then just sat there confused for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis