Sunday, November 12, 2023

Asher is 2! Plus a Boone Visit!

 A birthday week PLUS visitors!

I cannot believe Asher is 2. I love the way he says, "Love you," or "Love YOU," the way he dances to the Blue theme song, the way he always wants more water before going to bed even if his bottle is totally full, the way he chases his brothers around the house and feels so big and scary and laughs and laughs... this kid is just so sweet! He's so very sweet when heh doesn't feel good, just the sweetest sick kid. He is our early riser and loves to eat breakfast with daddy. He is getting more and more words all the time. He loves a routine and gets annoyed if we haven't been on a walk before 10am, usually going into the garage and climbing into his stroller and letting me know it's time to "Go go go!" Oh Asher, we're so grateful you're ours. What a sweet boy. We had pizza (of course) for his birthday dinner, and chocolate chip cookies for his birthday treat.

The Boones came out this weekend and we had so much fun with them. Ali had some work done at Michael's office but I like to think that really she was here for the pie class we took that night. Ginger and Baker is such a cute spot and I have been wanting to take their pie class for years now. We learned from Baker herself of Ginger & Baker fame, and she was so knowledgable and funny and such an expert at what she does. I have so many notes about pie! Maybe someday I'll be able to make a good one now.

On Saturday we went to the CSU game and we were quite a crew to make that happen with. Seven kids under 8 years old is a lot! But the game was fun and Westin was of course in heaven. 

It was fun to have the Boones break in our basement, but I miss my sister being right upstairs in all the craziness with me haha. Her little Annie is such a sweetheart and I'm glad we got to be with her for a few days at this sweet stage she's in.

Loves to check the mail.
And say cheese for pictures.

I love watching my piano get tuned. 
Having my grandma's piano with us really warms my heart so much!


Bennett and his sweet teacher on a field trip this week.
He loves school so much.

Playgroup at the newest playground in Fort Collins!
These warm temperature days in November are such a treat.

My mail-in ballot came with an I Voted sticker, but Asher immediately wanted to steal it :)


He didn't really vote.


Ready to fill a gratitude tree up this month!

I can't believe our baby is 2!



A birthday trip to the pet store.
No purchases. Just having fun looking :)


Birthday Chick-Fil-A!
Or as Asher calls it, "Chickalay!"

Birthday calls from cousins

There was no other choice for Asher's birthday dinner.
This kid goes wild for pizza.


Car wash! Asher hates them. Camden loves them.

Boones are here!!

This little Annie, so so sweet.

We met up to cut out all of the sneakers that have lovingly been mailed to my friend Diane's son Jack during his cancer journey. I feel so in awe of all she's navigating.


So many napping pictures of my little guys, 
but it's sweet to see these big boys fast asleep too.


We're quite the crew to get out on a walk when the Boones are here!
7 kids under 8.



Michael loves his speaker system down in our basement...
I could hear Finding Nemo bumping from my kitchen haha.

Pie class! I have wanted to do this for so long and doing it with my sister made me SO happy.

We learned so many tips and tricks.
I took so many notes. I left wishing I majored in Pie.


CSU Game!





Westin's best bud from church is so into football too.

Winter S'mores!


Asher and his birthday cookie. I can't believe this guy is two.
Time sure is moving faster now.

We love you, Asher!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis