Sunday, December 3, 2023

Let's Go, December

This week: flu shots all around (sweet Westin has come a long way with shots and has to work so hard to be able to handle them. I just love him for how much he's trying to make progress there), lots of client meetings for my copywriting, some neighbors over for dinner that we haven't gotten together with before, double birthday parties on Saturday, feeding the missionaries and bonding with the Swiftie elder, date night to Torchy's and the Hunger Games (I was entertained by the movie but it was hard to watch, and the more I think about it the more I really really don't like it), sick Asher baby, a Saturday brunch mystery shop, and annual Christmas Jammies opened right before the Christmas devotional for ultimate cozy vibes.

Finished our 4th Christmas puzzle!
This one was much slower without the Cannons around, but we persevered.

Bangs are back. I haven't had them since Indianapolis, which I think means I can have babies or I can have bangs but I can't manage both. :)




Sweet, sick baby. He was hit so hard by this fever, it was pretty heartbreaking.

Day 2 of rough fever living

So proud of his mini Christmas tree he decorated.
This was our legit Christmas tree in our Manchester Village apartment in Indy :)

"Daddy is going to love my tree! So much!"

Gingerbread house building at Home Depot




Westin's buddy James had a bowling birthday party. These two love football so much.

Day 3 of sick baby living

I don't want him to feel miserable.
But a cuddly baby during the Christmas devotional was definitely a sweet bonus!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis