Sunday, January 7, 2024

Easing into 2024

First week of the year!

Life is moving a little slowly during Christmas break, and we're very ok with it.

We had Westin's bestie and his family over for the Michigan game. Their football obsession has kept them close through third grade even being in different classes. We fed the missionaries, including a Swiftie elder that I feel extra maternal for haha. I knew he was high level Swiftie when he asked which night we went to Taylor in concert here in Denver and immediately knew what surprise songs we got. #iykyk

On Wednesday I took the boys down to Katie's for a half-day cousin party. Trying to fit in some time together before these boys are back in school! Then we ironically both had scheduled all our boys dentist appointments that afternoon, so we weren't together very long. But it was fun to play for a little bit! Saturday was High Fitness and Home Depot truck building and Michael made marmalade because we watched Paddington. 

On Sunday Westin and Bennett left with Michael after church to meet Katie in Keystone for their first time skiing the next day. They were a little nervous but they're going to have fun!


I love that he loves hats.

Michael took the older boys to see Migration and they loved a movie date.

Four Home Depot trucks later... Saturday morning required patience :)

Citrus from Phoenix! So sweet of the Walkers to send us some.

"Mom can you draw me a motorcycle? Just search one up on your phone!"


Camden really wanted me to make a motorcycle out of cardboard. He was happy his brothers wanted to help him color it. We don't have a lot going on during Christmas break, if you can't tell :)

Littlest chef.

I've had two bags of frozen breastmilk in my freezer for way too long. 
It just felt kinda sad to throw them away even though I knew fully well that they would be used for absolutely nothing at this point. So I let them go.

Wearing his cool glasses from the garbage man at the dentist.

Such a cutie when he's worn out in the car.

Sleeps with so many toys... just like all his brothers.

We had a Swiftie Elder for dinner before he left for his mission in Japan, he was just here temporarily. I asked him what he wanted his last American dinner to be and he picked lasagna. 
It's a tough time to be a Swiftie and a missionary... he knows he's missing out haha.

Caught Westin listening to an audio book and sorting through Subway coupons haha

Kindal gave me this art she picked up in Paris and I really love it. When it comes back out after my Christmas decorations I'm always happy to see it on my shelf again :)

I miss this picture when I put it away after Christmas time!

Baby woke up with a New Years Eve hangover attitude. And slept with that headband and wanted to put it on first thing the next morning :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis